Training company or the trainer can take the suitable way to register with applying the following:
- the registration process is done according to the right time for the course start and end.
- The registration process is done according to the trainee's knowledge of the whole course vocabularies.
- The registration process can be done either by the site or by the trainer who can contact directly by using the available contact information.
Courses and breaks:
- compling with determined hours and days of each course.
- Compling with the breaks which are not more than 29 minutes and not less than 15 minutes, and there is 45 minutes for lunch.
- There must be suitable breaks for the trainees and the trainer.
- A good voice distribution (it must be suitable for the trainees number).
- Using the required show instruments like: data show, and the needed equipments for each training program.
- The required ventilation for comfortable colours.
- Choosing the course booklets, papers and pens from the training start moment.
The examination: It is either:
- the trainee exam for getting the certification directly like (CTC, ALFA, INLPTA, HRDA, ILAFC, examination……). For these certifications, each trainee has to make a written or a verbal exam or a face to face interview at the end of each course, in order to check his acquired skills. One of Illaf trainers will make this exam with the attendance of trusty witnesses.
- Preparing the trainees to attend the exams or of getting the certification like (CISCO, MICROSOFT, CIW, ITDA, COMTIA examination……).
All the trainees names are input from the training first day according to Illaf booklet, in order to do the required procedures like trainee membership, his own page, adding the course he attended to his training register, and sending the certifications soon……
Compliance with the training papers:
Illaf class evaluation, trainees names page, Illaftrain booklet, start paper, Illaf trainer card, promotion page, promotion folder, Illaf train page, training contract,……
- Illaf train certification has a high credibility, because it fulfills the whole international conditions.
- Each Illaf certification has a number which consists of three parts. The first part is the trainer number, the second one is the trainees number, and the third is the course number.
- Illaf trainers give attendance certifications to their trainees, who have the right to attend other exams at other sides like (INLPTA, HRDA, ITDA), when the trainee gets this certification, he can send a copy of it to Illaf in order to put it near the original course in his training register.
- Illaf courses are international, so at the end of many courses, the trainees will get a certification from an other source like (MCPBA, MCSE, PHE, INLPTA, diploma……). And each international certification will have its own number and it will be registered at the trainee register.
- Illaf Train site maintains all the given certification numbers, so they will not be forged at all. And each one can make sure by inputting the certification number to the proper search page.
- Each trainee has to make certification exam at the end of the course (this will prepare him for any other exam about his acquired skills). The exam can be written, verbal, or face to face interview, with one of Illaf trainers and some trusty witnesses.