Building Relationships for Success in Sales
Course id: 255
Duration: 1 day, 8 H
No one questions that making friends is a good thing. In this one-day workshop, you are going to discover that the business of business is making friends, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships. Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.
No special requirements, sales knowledge is a privilege
No special parameters are given; attendance can benefit all who work in the field of sales.
By the end of this workshop each trainee will be able to:
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- Identify the key elements in strong working relationships, and how you might put more of these elements in your working relationships.
- Recognize the key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
Focusing on Your Customer
- Customer Focused Selling
- The Sales Cycle (Understanding effort vs. results)
- Initiate, Build, Manage, Optimize
- Considering Possibilities
What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- Influences at Work
- Building Customer Connections
How to Win Friends and Influence People
- About Dale Carnegie
Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Listening Exercise
- Active Listening
- Responding to Feelings
- Reading Cues
- Asking Questions
Managing the Mingling
- The professional Handshake
- Business Card Etiquette
- Small Talk
- Exit Lines
- Organizing Your Network
- Case Study