Effective Classroom Management (Ghaiyer Scholarship)
Course id: 7486
Duration: 3 dyas/ 5 H per day
It is preferred that the teachers attend this course, but any participant who is interested in the course subject is welcome. Having knowledge in psychology is useful but not essential.
This focused program is directed at teachers, at all levels and from different disciplines, who want to make a positive impact in their field of work, institutions and jobs and to develop themselves. The program was developed and designed in a way that meets the needs of the teacher’s required skills in the twenty-first century.
By the end of this course, the trainee will be able to:
• Identify the concept and importance of classroom management.
• Understand and apply the rules of classroom management.
• Identify the most important classroom management problems and classifications.
• Identify the causes of classroom management problems and the risk factors.
• Develop the appropriate grounds to solve classroom problems.
• Recognize learning and teaching types that support classroom management.
• Provide training on some modern teaching strategies.
• Discuss the role of classroom and school activities in the classroom management process.
• Understand teacher evaluation basics.
• Identify the qualities of a good teacher.