Future Leaders Building
Course id: 8497
Duration: 5 dyas/ 5 H per day
The participant of this course does not need any specific specialization, the knowledge about management science is useful but not necessary.
- Leadership definition.
- Leadership theories: characteristics, behavior, attitude.
- Characteristics theories: Leadership characteristics, theory criticism.
- Behavioral theories: (Mc Regor theory, X and Y theories, Blake and Moton theory, leadership window.
- New theories: Needs theory (Ader), procedural leadership, switching leadership, attitude leadership theory (Hercy and Blantcher).
- Organization / individualization / authorization / motivation and negative motivation.
- Goals determination / performance measurement MARS / performance assessment.
- Individuals training / individuals development / connection.
- Work teams / meetings / meetings assessment.
- Leader success factors.
- Individuals performance: Competence and commitment, ways for raising the performance and increasing the commitment.
- Attitude leadership: Direction and cooperation dimentions.
- Ways and method for realizing and planning the performance, determining the goal, personification, and connection.
- Exercises, activities, and discussions.