Business Leadership for Managers
Course id: 5433
Duration: 4 days / 8 hours per day
At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. Leaders must get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources. They must negotiate alliances, improve their colleagues, and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization.
What makes for a great leader? Is it something to do with inward characteristics, such as confidence and focus? Is it more about outward presence, including charm and compassion? Or is it about the ability to create a vision and get others to commit to it?
The answer is all of the above. By accepting the challenge to lead, you come to realize that the only limits are those you place on yourself.
Knowledge about management basics.
Business owners, newly appointed managers, supervisors, any one is about to assume a managerial position or business leadership role.
By the end of this workshop each trainee will be able to:
- Define his/her role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles they have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management.
- Discover how he/she can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get him/her and his/her workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identify his/her leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve his/her success as a manager.
- Enhance his/her ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations.
- Create an action plan for managing his/her career success.
About the Learning Organization
What is a Learning Organization?
Are You a Lifelong Learner?
Achieving Personal Mastery
What is Personal Mastery?
Your Personal Vision
Our Personal Vision and Our Values
Analyzing Our Mental Models
Achieving a Shared Vision
Understanding Your Comfort Zone
Onboarding and Orientation
The Cycle of Trust and Performance
Key Factors in Successful Change
Time Management Tips and Tricks
Getting Things in Order
Time Management Tips
Managers vs. Leaders
Types of Thinking
The Relationship Cycle
Coaching Through Conflict
Validating Personal Conflict Strategies
Preparing for Conflict
A Simple Problem Solving Process
Systematic Problem Solving
Doing Delegation Right
What is Delegation?
Degrees of Delegation
Delegation Role Plays
Criteria for Useful Feedback
Mastering Your Body Language
Pumping up a Presentation
Dr. Said KAMHA