Course id: ITCO
Duration: 5 Days / 40 Hours
Coaching is a branch of knowledge and a practice that is an essential competence for any education professional. Coaching creates an appropriate environment for innate talents to stand out, for goals to be accomplished, and for visions to be realized. This happens no matter what the case is, whether an external coach helping a manager to improve his own skills, an internal coach directing a supervisor to more participatory style, or a director using coaching tools to achieve organizational strategy.
At the end of this training you will be able to return to your workplace and apply your own coaching tools.
At the end of this training program you will be able to:
- Recognize Coaching and its benefits
- Know the importance of applying Coaching in organizations
- Recognize the 4 steps Coaching Map
- Recognize the important qualities for Coaching Dialogue
- Determine Coaching levels
- Realize how Coaching is important for your work and organization
- Recognize the differences between Dialogue and Discussion
- Engage in dialogue using Comprehensive Listening
- Discover 4 Steps model to support Coaching Discussions
- Use Dialogue Tools for context and framing
- Build and ask powerful question to discover the client’s thinking
- Use direct speech to support the client
- Recognize how credibility is important
- Recognize & follow Moral Guidelines
- Understand & support issues related to confidentiality
- Determine Primary and intended Coaching Discussion
- Present Coaching presence
- Evaluate Client Readiness
- Build necessary Rapport for Coaching
- Use Reflecting Feelings technique
- Use Speech Encouragers
- Prepare clients for Coaching
- Conclude Official and Unofficial Coaching Agreements
Coaching in the workplace
Encouraging a Culture Applying Coaching
Where is Coaching in the System?
Coaching Map in 4 Steps & Activities for each step
Coaching Definitions, Roles & Dimensions
Elements of Intentional Coaching
How to Create a Coaching Plan for Self-Development?
Planning & Implementing a Coaching Program
What Supports Effective Communication?
What is Dialogue?
Coaching Model in 4 Steps
Self-Evaluation for Listening
How to build Strong Questions?
How to create Support Dialogue?
8 Dialogue Tools for Context and Framing
4 Dialogue Tools for Paving the Way
Discovering Real-Time Data
Connect with the Client
15 guidelines for building credibility
What are the ethics of coaching
How to attend coaching and its goal
The appropriate relationship between the coach and client
Discover how to assess readiness
Use a Tool to Predict Organizational Change Readiness
How to Develop and Sustain Rapport
8 Guidelines for Reflecting Feeling Skills
4 Guidelines to Use Encouragers in best way
5 Guidelines to Observe Behaviors
How to draft Coaching Agreements