Certified Consultant Trainer Diploma
Course id: CCT
When a sector is immersed with many so-called “training experts”, the companies and the other institutions requiring training will need to feel confident that the trainer with which they want to deal possesses knowledge, values and skills necessary for their success. “ILLAFTrain of Trainers” helps to guarantee that the trainer has achieved the standards necessary for the success of the company’s professional development, and that he can offer what he claims he is able to offer.
“ILLAF Train of Trainers” offers a training course for Certified Consulting Trainer in order to supplement the training market with the best trainers possessing the necessary knowledge and skills provided by this course.
- The course is characterized by the practical interest that enables the trainer to acquire the skills necessary to become a Consulting Trainer with high level of visual and practical knowledge and performance.
- The model of the trainer’s merit in this course is an extension of the merit model relevant to the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance and Instruction IBSTPI
- In this course, a practical application of at least 250 techniques of the Accelerated Learning techniques is performed.
- Not only one trainer leads the course, but at least four leaders that are available throughout the course.
- The course is delivered under the supervision of professional trainers at the Middle East and North Africa level.
- The trainees receive the training material in a TEXT format.
- Each trainee will deliver (at least) forty presentations, in which he adopts specific methods in determining the course’s objectives, design, presentation, assessment and applying all the visual material on the ground.
- The training groups are composed of at most seven trainees, under the supervision of a leader trainer; therefore, there will be a greater focus on each trainee.
- The trainees are assessed according to the trainer assessment model composed of 20 points. These points are registered in the computer for analysis purposes, and this is performed daily for all trainees.
- The graduates of this course have the right to obtain the certified trainer membership features in ILLAFTrain and take advantage of their unique features.
- This course differs from the rest of the courses because its graduates would really become Certified Consulting Trainers.
- Reading the course’s outlines carefully to know the contents of the course accurately.
- Completing the registration form and ILLAFTrain of Trainers is entitled to accept it or not.
- A full-time commitment during the attendance of the course, in order to perform the course’s prerequisites of preparation and information retrieval.
- A commitment to read and understand the visual material composed of 400 pages before the beginning of the course, which is considered a theoretical introduction necessary to attend the course, and it is given to the trainee upon his course date as a PDF file in Adobe Acrobat (the theoretical material will be handled during the course, yet only briefly).
- The trainee must know how to use PowerPoint and the Internet.
- The new trainee must possess a laptop computer to use during the course.
- It is recommended that the trainee has attended courses in human development for not less than fourteen days (and the standards of the attended courses should correspond with the standards of ILLAFTrain courses).
The requirements to obtain the Certified Consulting Trainer certificate:
- To answer the questions of a written test (the right answers should be at least 90%).
- To deliver at least 40 training presentations in front of an audience of his fellow trainees, while getting notes from the audience and written notes from the course’s leader trainers (90% minimum assessment).
- To deliver 7 improvised presentations (he might be required to do that at any time in the beginning of the second week of the course, 10 minutes for each one) in front of an audience of his colleagues, where he presents a part related to the training material (from the previous content), of his choice.
- ILLAFTrain of trainers is not committed to giving any trainee a passing certificate if he does not achieve the course’s standards, and will only give him an attendance certificate for the course.
The requirements of the previous trainees’ holding an attendance certificate:
The trainees who haven’t achieved the requirements to obtain ILLAFTrain’s trainer certificate, will only receive an attendance certificate for the course, and if they were interested in completing the requirements, they can apply for the written tests to the Trainers’ Service Department, to be assessed and to reconsider his rank. In addition to delivering a half-hour presentation, a form of a previous trainer holding an attendance certificate should be taken into consideration.
This course was prepared for both new trainers and professional trainers, as well as human resources managers, learning institutions’ administrators and all those who are interested in learning, education and training. Its main objective is to prepare the trainers to become professional trainers by training them face-to-face, training them within small training groups and under the supervision of specialist trainers.