Personal Planning (Ghaiyer Scholarship)
Course id: 3541
Duration: 3 dyas/ 5 H per day
We all have twenty four hours a day that we can invest to perform our tasks and achieve our objectives. If an amount of 86,400 USD was put in your account daily, how would you invest it? You will certainly try to invest it in the best way. God put at your disposal 86,400 seconds per day. If you fail to invest the time properly, you might miss great opportunities.
• No particular educational qualifications are needed to participate in this course.
• Knowledge of psychology and language sciences is useful but not necessary.
Anyone interested in improving their standard of living, and all senior and middle-level management and supervisory levels in the public and private sectors.
By the end of this course, each trainee will be able to:
• Have a more valuable life.
• Feel that you are important for being an active and influential person.
• Eliminate procrastination and delay.
• Be a person with a mission, a task and high values in life.
Achieving these objectives will be easy when we meet for a very interesting trip to the life island, where you will define your mission in life and goals, whether small or big. We will identify together the methods to achieve these goals (on the personal or social level). By the end of the course, each participant will have an outline for each goal he wants to achieve in his life, and which he started working continually towards realizing it since the first day.
• The importance of planning.
• What are your plans?
• What is the most importing thing for you?
• Are you prepared for an emergency?
• Time matrix.
• Planning steps.
Organize your life
• Define your mission in life.
• What do you want?
• Your roles in life.
• Why identify your objectives?
• What are the objectives?
• Characteristics of effective objectives.
• Identify the objectives.
• The problems of identifying objectives.
• Identify priorities.
• Means and goals.
• Identify the beginning and end of each activity.
Implementation and evaluation
• Tasks schedule.
• Weekly planning.
• Daily planning.
• Assess your performance continually.