Thinking Muscles (Ghaiyer Scholarship)
Course id: 4568
Duration: 3 dyas/ 5 H per day
The word "Innovation" has been connected to the artistic creation as a talent possessed by some people while others cannot acquire it. But after the scientists has asserted that innovation is a skill that can be learnt, and that 98 % of innovation is a personal effort, you can learn in the fourth part of the "Thinking Muscles" Program many of the tools that create innovative trends and enrich them and lead you to exciting ideas and suggestions.
The participant does not need to have a certain specialization.
The young boys and girls between 10 - 18 years old who seek to possess skills that support and activate their thinking. And the guardians who have the desire to enrich the thinking of their children and to develop their mental potentials. And the teachers who aim at affording benefit to their students and to raise their educational levels.
At the end of the Course, each Trainee will become able to comprehend and apply a number of skills which help him to:
- Recognize the invention seeds and exploit them.
- Create new trends incentive to the innovative ideas through:
- Extracting new concepts about things and attitudes.
- Redefining the attitudes and recognizing them in a different way.
- Breaking the traditional frames.
- Know how to use certain tools to reach new efficient ideas such as connection, correction or creation of starting points.
- Handle the innovative ideas and evaluate them according to the requirements.
The ten muscles which are:
- Recognizing the innovation seeds between what is wrong and right and exploiting them.
- Creating the innovative ideas from ordinary ones.
- Creating innovation from random starting points.
- Coming out of the cycle and breaking the traditional frame in thinking.
- Creating innovation from redefining the problems in a different way.
- Creating innovation through the correction of errors.
- Connecting the ideas and things with each other and reforming and restructuring them.
- Determining the needs and requirements that help in forming the innovative ideas.
- Evaluating and testing the effectiveness of the thoughts reached.