Qatar - Doha: Closure of the management correspondence skills for trainer Hisham Zaki
|From the overall climates|
Trainer Hisham Zaki Presented Business writing skills course course for a wide range of employees and staff of the National Bank from the following departments: internal audition, branches, investment, auditors, treasury, partitions and sales branches, and the course was of the most enjoyable courses that rely on activities, events and Accelerated Learning where the trainees have trained on:How to use positive words and get rid of the negative words.
And through fish and bait exercise, trainees trained on the use of modern words instead of the words of the old-style, through the cards switching exercise the trainees trained on:
- Using the method of make the people in the picture and not just information.
- Using positive method instead of the passive method.
Through access to the reader exercise, trainees trained on how to formulate the message from the point of view of the reader and not the point of view of the author.
With regard to The restaurant and the waiter exercise, trainees trained through it on the formation of the elements of the official letter in the correct way and correct order:
- Private Label and conditional.
- The recipient of the message.
- Appropriate greeting.
- Address and when it should be on the side of the message and when it should be in the centre of the message.
- Use of signing information properly.
- Copying and those who it should be sent to and write the names of the recipients.
And on the last day of the course the trainees individually presented a distinctive show included what everyone has learned from the course and the extent to which this course serves the work effectively and properly, which increases the level of performance of the institution as a modern and sophisticated structure.